An Utterly Delish Sweet Potato Noodle Stir-Fry
Good news! You get another chance to break out your spiralizer to craft this nutritious sweet potato recipe.
photo credit: american sweet potato marketing institute
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 2 American sweet potatoes peeled and spiralized (or cubed)
- 4 green onions trimmed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas trimmed
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- hot sauce or chili flakes optional
- sesame seeds optional
- Heat oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato noodles, green onions, garlic, broccoli and water. Cook, stirring for approximately 5 minutes until vegetables are slightly softened.
- Add snow peas, mushrooms, ginger and soy sauce, stir and cook for another 2-3 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Add salt, pepper and optional hot sauce to taste.