This simple, no-crust quiche is the perfect combination of protein and vegetables to satisfy your appetite. Make it ahead and eat it throughout the week.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray an 8-in. square glass baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat a saucepan with cooking spray and place it over medium heat. Sauté onion and mushrooms until tender.
- Pour half of the egg whites into the prepared baking pan.
- Evenly spread the onion and mushroom mixture on top of the egg mixture.
- Pour the remaining egg whites on top, covering vegetables.
- Place baking pan in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Nutrients per serving: 50 calories, 7 g protein, 5 g carbohydrates, 0 g total fat (0 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 1 g fibre, 101 mg sodium