This Mushroom Pasta with Fresh Herbs Boasts Major Flavour
The simplicity is enough to make this recipe a weekly regular.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock
- In a medium saucepan, add 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil, plus red onion and rosemary.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring regularly, until onions are translucent. Add the remaining olive oil, plus garlic, sage and mushrooms. Sauté gently until mushrooms are tender.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix thoroughly.
- Add cooked pasta to mushroom mixture, and toss. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Place in a large serving dish, and top with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley.