Mint Tea Cocktail
This Mint Tea Cocktail is classy, elegant and perfect for brunch.
- 5 mint leaves fresh
- 1.5 oz cognac
- 2 oz citrusy, floral herbal tea
- 1/2 oz elderflower liqueur (Giffard or St-Germain)
- Sparkling wine to taste
- Lightly press mint leaves into the bottom of a tall, thin glass.
- Mix cognac with herbal tea (we used Silk Road Philosopher’s Brew Herbal Tea) and elderflower liqueur in a mixing vessel; chill together with ice before straining into a glass.
- Add 1 or 2 large ice cubes and top with a good-quality sparkling wine.