Gluten-Free Banana Bread
Holistic nutritionist Joy McCarthy shares a gluten-free baking recipe.
Best Health Magazine, November 2012
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 4x8-in. loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine bananas, eggs, oil and vanilla; stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut sugar, cinnamon, flour and baking powder. Add the wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips, if using.
- Pour into loaf pan. Bake 35 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes, then remove loaf from pan.
* May require a trip to a health food store