Chocolate Chunk Cookies
This cookie is every healthy chocoholic’s dream.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Becel Buttery Taste margarine (Or Becel Original margarine or Becel Gold)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Hershey's cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups HERSHEY’S CHIPITS INSPIRATIONS Creamy Milk Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix Becel® Buttery Taste margarine with sugars in large bowl. Mix in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; mix until blended. Stir in cocoa powder. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart. Flatten slightly, then top with 3 chocolate chunks.
- Bake 7 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
Prepare the cookie dough and stir in 1/4 cup (60 mL) HERSHEY'S® Cocoa. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart. Flatten slightly, then top with 3 chocolate chunks. Bake 7 minutes or until edges are set. Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely. Makes 60 cookies.
For Stuffed Chocolate Chunk Cookies
To make Stuffed Chocolate Chunk Cookies, prepare dough as above. Shape into tablespoon-size balls. Press 3 chocolate chunks into centers. Reshape into balls. Arrange on ungreased baking sheets 2-in. (5 cm) apart. Bake as directed.
Recipe courtesy Becel.ca