Three Flattering Swimsuits – And They’re All Black!
Black is always flattering, even with swimsuits. We picked our three favourite suits and listed the reasons we love each and every one of them.
A stitch in time
We just had to list this as one of our favourite flattering black swimsuits for three reasons:
1) It’s jaw-dropping – ’nuff said.
2) It’s covered…but not, thanks to a little crochet that goes a long way.
3) The opaque panels and waistband draw the eye to all the right points.
And that’s just the front of the suit! You should see the back.
Bikinis aren’t every woman’s fave, but this suit is a definite game changer.
1) It’s not an itsy-bitsy bikini, but it looks great on many body types.
2) The underwire bra top and thick adjustable straps provide support you
can count on.
3) High-waisted bottoms deliver comfortable coverage with an hourglass effect.
Can swim fashion be cute and functional? Totally. Here’s why this ruffled number is on our list of flattering black swimsuits.
1) This off-the-shoulder design is trendy and timeless.
2) The ample ruffle effortlessly boosts a small bust.
3) Emphasis on the top half means this stunner also balances fuller hips and thighs.