6 facial treatment oils
Looking to soothe dry skin with the latest plant-based treatment oils? Here are six options to try
1. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate has evening primrose oil to ?restore depleted skin while you sleep. ($48, 30 mL)
Available at kiehls.ca.
2. Dr. Hauschka Normalizing Day Oil
Dr. Hauschka Normalizing Day Oil, with apricot kernel, sweet almond and peanut oils, helps to reduce excessive oiliness and treat blemishes. ($43, 30 mL)
Available at drhauschka.com.
3. Décleor Aromessence Rose D’Orient Soothing Serum
Décleor Aromessence Rose D’Orient Soothing Serum combines damask rose, roman camomile, neroli and petit grain essential oils to calm and comfort skin. ($75, 15 mL)
Available at decleor.com.
4. Pure + Simple Sensitive Skin Face Oil
Pure + Simple Sensitive Skin Face Oil has coconut and jojoba oils to soothe and nourish easily irritated skin. ($30, 50 mL)
Available at pureandsimple.ca.
5. Burt’s Bees Naturally Ageless Intensive Repairing Serum
Burt’s Bees Naturally Ageless Intensive Repairing Serum blends borage, evening primrose and jojoba oils with pomegranate seed extract to counter wrinkles, including around the eyes. ($30, 13 mL)
Available at burtsbees.ca.
6. Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil
Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil alleviates the tight feeling of dehydrated skin. The plant extracts and essential oils are diluted in a hazelnut oil base. ($56, 40 mL)
Available at clarins.ca.
• Could facial oils benefit your skin?
• Could a pill improve your skin?
• 5 reasons your skin is dry