Happy Father’s Day: Gift ideas for dad
Father’s Day is June 15. Here are some gift ideas that will spoil Dad
Source: Best Health magazine, May 2014
1. Schick Edge Sensitive Pro Relief Shave Gel has colloidal oatmeal ($3, 198 g; Hydro 5 razor, $10).
2. Garnier Fructis Style Power Hairspray for Men keeps hair matte and subtly defined ($7, 170 g).
3. Dermalogica Pre-Shave Guard is a stubble softener in a stick ($35, 74 g).
4. Etival Laboratoire Homme Razor Burn Relief Lotion is lightweight and soothing post-shave ($20, 50 ml).
5. Burberry Brit Rhythm is a fresh, woody, musky eau de toilette ($72, 50 ml).
6. Philips Stylexpert has an led light for meticulous grooming ($100; comes with two combs).
7. Clarins Men Shampoo & Shower is invigorating ($30, 200 ml).
8. Old Spice 2in1 Shampoo/Conditioner in Wolfthorn keeps hair smooth ($12, 355 ml).
9. Kevin.Murphy Rough.Rider Matte Clay keeps sculpted styles in place ($22, 100 G).
10. Every Man Jack Face Scrub In Signature Mint moisturizes and exfoliates ($11, 150 ml).
11. Biotherm Homme Age Fitness Eye Advanced refreshes eye area with a cream-gel formula ($45, 15 ml).
This article was originally titled "Body Treats for Mom and Dad" in the May 2014 issue of Best Health. Subscribe today to get the full Best Health experience’and never miss an issue!