4 Ways to Make Your Foundation Work Harder
What if we told you your foundation should do more than just cover up imperfections? The latest formulas nourish skin for a youthful glow sans makeup.
photo credit: geoffrey rossThese foundations and skin boosters pull double-duty when it comes to showcasing flawless skin.
1. La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream, $245
This innovative cream, which comes available in four colours, includes self-adjusting colour-correcting pigments to fight dullness and uneven skin tone – two key indicators of aging skin – while protecting and nourishing your face.
2. Guerlain Parure Gold Radiance Powder Foundation SPF 15, $97
This pressed powder contains collagen and elastin to help put a little spring back into your skin. Plus, it’s formulated with fine gold pigments to add subtle radiance to a fatigued complexion.
3. CoverGirl + Olay Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation Primer, $19
This creamy primer goes on like a serum, leaving skin hydrated and dewy for up to eight hours, and is supercharged with anti-aging amino peptides and vitamin B3.
4. Clarins Booster Energy, $40
Mix these drops with your foundation of choice to create a custom cocktail that will boost radiance, minimize signs of fatigue and re-energize the skin.
• How to Find the Right Shade of Bronzer
• How to Contour for Your Face Shape
• How to Build the Perfect Brow